Edco CATV-145A CATV Surge Protector TVSS.
CATV-145 Surge Protector.
The Emerson Edco CATV-145A application is specifically designed for lightning protection on Coax Cable TV Systems. The protector is easily installed with standard type F coax connectors. A ground wire must be attached to the unit. The CATV-145A offers low loss even at frequencies approaching 750 Mhz. This is important for error-free data communication applications.
- Automatic Recovery
- Low Insertion Loss
- Shielded Case
- Easily Installed
- UL 497B Listed
- 5 Year Warranty
General Technical Specifications
- Frequency: 0 to 1000 MHz
- Insertion Loss: < 1.0 dB (0 to 500 MHz) Typ.
< 2.0 dB (500 to 750 MHz) Typ.
- Characteristic Impedence: 75 Ohms.
- Connectors: F-Type (Female).
- Firing Voltage: 180V.
- Surge Current: 5 kA.
- Response Time: < 100 nanoseconds.
- GDT Life: > 600 Times @ 500 Amp Pulse.
- Dimensions (inches): 1.25H x 1.5W x 4.5L.
- Weight: 4oz.