Edco LTL-30 120/240V AC Single / Split-Phase 3-Wire L6-30 240V input 240V output 30A Surge Protector.
LTL-30 Surge Protector.
The Emerson Edco LTL-30 surge suppressor is designed for heavy duty industrial type applications. L6-30 Cord connected, these units are ideal for protecting plant machinery, industrial controls, automated equipment, computer hardware, and mainframes.
The LTL-30 features fused solid-state technology for reliability and quick response to surges. Each phase module is capable of handling up to 40,000 amps of surge current.
- Part Number: LTL-30
- Operating Voltage: 120/240V AC
- Clamping Voltage: 400 VAC L-G/N-G 800 VAC L-N
- Total Peak Surge Current: 40 kA
- Location Type: Type 4, For use in SPD Type 3 applications
- Automatic Instant Recovery
- Operating Frequency: 47–63 Hz
- Failsafe and Fused
- SPD Technology: Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs)
- Modes of Protection: L-G / L-N / N-G
- Status Indication: Power On & MOVs functional
- Connection Type: L6-30 Plug and Receptacle Cords
- Dimensions (Inches): 4.00 x 6.00
- Weight: 6 Lbs
- Certifications: UL 1449 3rd Edition Recognized
LMC_LTL Series PDF.