Edco PC2-TEL 2 Line Telephone Fire Alarm Control Panel Surge Protector.
PC2-TEL Surge Protector.
The Emerson Edco PC2-TEL is a solid-state, two-line telephone interface surge protector module. The PC2-TEL unit is specifically designed to protect both phone lines required by commercial fire alarm panels.
- Tip to ring protection
- Tip and ring to ground protection
- Over-current protection
- Resettable solid state fuses PTC (sneak current)
- UL listed 497A
- Requires PCB1B base
- PC642PTU (Pass Thru Unit) available for trouble shooting
- 5 year warranty
- Operating Voltage: 250 VDC
- Clamping Voltage: 270 VDC
- Operating Current: 0.15 A
- Peak Surge Current: 160 A (10 x 1000 T & R to Ground)
- Frequency Range: 0 to 20 MHz
- Insertion Loss: < 0.1 dB at 20 MHz
- SPD Technology: Series PTC and Silicon Avalanche Diode (SAD)
- Connection Type: Terminal block w/compression lugs Terminals accept up to 10 AWG
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Dimensions (Inches): 2H x 1W x 2.5L (PC2TEL + PCB1B Base)
- Weight: 1 oz
<li">Certifications: UL 497A, CUL